Dragonlance Aftermath of War
- Ability Scores – You have two extra options to roll up your stats.
You can roll your standard 4d6. (Drop the lowest d6. Reroll 1’s.)
You can roll 5d6. (Drop the lowest d6, no reroll.)
You can roll 5d6 in order of your stats. (ex: First roll is for str score.)
- Races – You can choose from races in the Campaign Setting, Age of Mortals, and Races of Ansalon book’s.
Anything out of the “norm” is subject to approval.
- Classes – Core and PrC classes will be taken from Campaign Setting, and Age of Mortals.
- Feats – Core books, Campaign Setting, and Age of Mortals. Outside that check with me first.
- Spells – Standard PHB, Campaign Setting, and Age of Mortals.
Note: Other books/spells can be considered on case by case basis.
- Equipment – Starting money will be given based on your class level.
(Someone who took no LA/ECL will have a little more than someone taking 2 ECL)
- Flaws – If you want to use flaws for your character you can, but be warned that I love to torment characters with flaws.
- Bonus – I give a small bonus (magic item, feat, etc.) for a good character background, and goals set for your character. This is not a must, but if you want to use them you can.
- Important Note – I do not restrict players on their alignments. If you want to play Chaotic Evil, or Lawful Good then go right ahead. Many of the legends you hear of in Dragonlance lore traveled with others who clashed morally, and while that may lead to some party conflict you can still exist together. Class restrictions still apply.