Dragonlance Aftermath of War
RULES OF THE HOUSE
- Have fun!
- Roll the dice on the table.
- Don’t argue with the DM.
(Present your side, but once I make the call please stop.)
- When looking at source books outside of the Dragon Lance setting please double check to make sure I will allow it. Dragon Lance might run a little differently than Forgotten Realms for exmaple.
- Power gaming might be fun for some, but this is not going to be a power gaming group. Characters classes, equipment, new spells all need to make some level of sense to me with an in-game reason. I like to see characters build for more than just adding the highest number possible to your d20 roll.
- Once you enter into a PrC you must progress half way you can take another PrC.
(Ex: A 10lv PrC will require 5 levels taken. A 5lv PrC will require 3 levels taken.)
- LA/ECL Varient – We will be using a ECL/LA buyoff rule found on the d20 SRD website
- Curse of the Magi will be used. (p.89 in the Campaign Setting)
- Summoning/Gate – If the creature you are looking to summon is not in a standard list for that spell you must have the appropriate knowledge of the creature and the creatures plane.
- Keen/Impact/Improved Critical – These will stack. They will improve the base critical range, and not the improved range that is already in effect. Ex: A Great Axe critical range of 20 improves to 19-20 with Keen. If you have improved critical it will increase to 18-20, not 17-20.
- We all love to shop for goodies, but does your character know about that cool item? Some items will require a knowledge check, or some way to know about it, or even ask about it. This rule would be enforced mostly for items that are not considered (by me) to be any form of “normal” adventuring gear. This can also extend to feats, and PrC’s.